The TranStore® intermediate bulk container is the most advanced liquid handling tank in the market today.
With a one-piece top and superior draining bottom, TranStore IBC containers set the industry standard for performance. Prior to ship, the interior and exterior are cleaned using the automated “TransClean” system. TranStore IBCs provide nearly limitless service life with minimal maintenance.
Each Custom Metalcraft TranStore tank meets or exceeds all Intermediate Bulk Container requirements, per Title CFR49 of the Hazardous Material Guide. Common design approvals include UN31A and UL142. Additionally, TranStore IBCs meet NFPA “Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code” NFPA 30 section 9.4.1 (1).
STANDARD INTERMEDIATE BULK CONTAINER FEATURES
- One-piece sloped bottom assures uniform and complete drainage
- 1/4″ thick combination lifting lugs for offshore and domestic applications
- 10 gauge stainless steel IBC construction with 2B finish (if applicable)
- 22-1/2” diameter top fill opening with removable drum cover
- Pressure relieving and venting device
- EPDM gasket with plated clamp ring
- Stackable up to four IBC containers high, dependent upon tank size and surrounding conditions
- One-piece stamped valve guard
- 2″ top bung opening
- 2″ stainless steel ball valve (if applicable)
- Tank mounted operating instructions and warning labels
- Near limitless service life with minimal maintenance
AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR IBC CONTAINERS
- 304/304L stainless steel, 316/316L stainless steel, or carbon steel
- Wide range of capacities, heights and base dimensions
- Customizable drum cover for top opening
- Customized manways available with different lid sizes, specifications and method of attachment
- Wide range of available gasket materials
- Wide range of valve types, sizes and locations
- Multiple fitting types and locations
- Heating and cooling jackets
- Material and weld finishes to 320 grit
- Volume calibration chart
STANDS AND CONTAINMENT BASINS
Custom stands and containment basins can be provided in stainless steel or mild carbon steel, in any size.
See a full TranStore stainless steel IBC undergo a drop test from a crane:
TranStore Metal IBC Standard Sizes
|GAL||LITERS||A (in)||A (mm)||B (in)||B (mm)||C (in)||C (mm)|
An intermediate bulk container, or IBC, is a type of reusable container made for the storage and transport of bulk liquids. These containers are highly utilized in the food, chemical, petroleum and pharmaceutical industries, and come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes to accommodate different industry needs. IBCs typically have a stacking design and can be moved with a pallet jack or forklift. If you are looking for a high-quality IBC that is custom built for the type of processing you do most, look no further than Custom Metalcraft’s TranStore line of IBCs. Not only do we have the technology required to manufacture IBCs of all shapes and sizes, we have the experience needed to suit your individual needs. Our design team can solve virtually any storage and transportation problem you might have, and is available by phone or email to address all of your questions and concerns.