We fabricate tank components including heads, cylinders, heat transfer surface, manways. In addition, we also have bar, angle and pipe rolling capabilities.
Custom Metalcraft builds custom fabricated tank heads from some of the most challenging alloys in the industry, including Hastelloy® , AL-6XN® and Titanium. We fabricate heads up to 3/4″ thick with diameters from 16″ to 168″. Heads can include heat transfer surface.
- 14 gauge through 3/4″ thick
- Diameters from 8” to 168”
- Flanged and dished: 14 gauge—3/4” thick *
- Conical/toriconcial 14 gauge—1/2” thick *
- Hemispherical 10 gauge—3/8” thick *
- ID/OD polishing
- Heat transfer surfaces
- Installed manways & fittings
- ASME data papers
* based on 300 series stainless steel
Custom Metalcraft builds custom fabricated tank cylinders from some of the most challenging alloys in the industry, including Hastelloy® , AL-6XN® and Titanium.
- Diameters from 8” and up
- 14 gauge—1-1/4” thick (based on 300 series stainless steel)
- Mill or 2B
- Straight Grain polish to #320 grit ID/OD
- Spin polish to #320 grit ID/OD
- Dye Penetrant
- Nozzles/fittings/manways/heat transfer surface installed
Custom Metalcraft designs and fabricates manways for both ASME code and low pressure/non-code applications. Atmospheric, high pressure and sanitary designs available.
Cross Arm Manway
Our CMC 18A manway is designed for atmospheric service above the liquid level of a tank. It features a quick opening design, easy gasket replacement, and can be fabricated from nearly any stainless steel or nickel alloy material.
For higher pressure applications, our LMB series manway can be custom built to withstand higher pressures and temperatures than many quick opening or tongue-and-groove manways. It features a flat gasket, and is ideal for applications requiring a 150# or 300# class flange, but without the extra weight of a blind flange. Hinges, davits or spring assists can be added to any manway.
- 0-3 psi cross arm
- Sanitary pressure rated
- 8″ to 48″
High Pressure Bolted
- Suitable for Garlock® or PTFE gaskets (Teflon®)
- 16″ to 48″
- Static pressure
- ASME code
- Quick opening
ROLLING & BENDING
Custom Metalcraft can roll form a variety of shapes from some of the most challenging alloys in the industry, including Hastelloy® , AL-6XN® and Titanium.
- Pipe (360°)
- Half Pipe (180°)
- Round Bar
- Square Bar
- Flat Bar
- Angle (Equal Leg and Unequal Leg)
- Square Tubing
- Rectangular Tubing
- H-Beam or I-Beam
Commonly Fabricated Items
- Helical Pipe Coils
- Serpentine Pipe Coils
- Half pipe Heat Transfer Surface
- Base Rings
- Drip Rings
- Support Rings
- Ring Girders
- Tray Support Rings
- Pipe up to 4″ sch 80 and 3″ sch 160
- 5″ x 5″ x 3/8″ Angle
- 2-1/2″ Square Bar
- Please call for specific capacities
HEAT TRANSFER SURFACE
Dimple jacket and half pipe designs available in almost any material we offer, with or without ASME certification.