Bronze Package FeaturesIn addition to Standard Features, Bronze packages include:
- 1” 304 Stainless Steel triclamp style sampling valve with guard installed in tank shell to 1” triclamp connection (includes clamp and gasket)
- Thermowell, ½” NPT connection, 7½” insertion length, 0.260” bore
- 2” 304 SS weld ferrule (triclamp style) installed in tank shell for racking
- Dimpled jacket on one side of tank
- 10 ga top, shell and bottom 304 stainless steel construction, 2B finish on interior & exterior (Tanks 300 Gallon tanks and smaller have 12 ga. shell material)
- Interior & exterior welds to have heat tint removed
- 22½” dia. top fill opening with drum cover and 2” connection (triclamp style) installed in center of cover, white food grade gasket and stainless steel lever lock style clamp ring assembly
- Extended drum neck for complete filling, eliminating head space
- ½” patented sloped bottom for complete drainage
- 2” 90 deg elbow (triclamp style) in the tank bottom for discharge with protective guard
- Four (4) leg positioners/lifting lugs on the top of the tank for lifting and stacking 550 gallon tanks and smaller on top of each other (up to three high, full or empty). Tanks larger than 650 gallons cannot be stacked nor moved when full.
- Four (4) legs providing 9” clearance
- Spanish/English tank decals
- Tank is designed for use with a fork truck or pallet jack and has three-way access (Pallet jack use requires 2x4 to bridge distance from tank bottom to pallet jack)
- Data tag providing serial and model number
Please review this drawing carefully. Your equipment will be supplied exactly as drawn. You will digitally sign and accept this Approval Drawing during the checkout process. You must be logged in to view the Approval Drawing. Log in or Register for a new account here.
Approval Drawing Required
Before completing Checkout, this Approval Drawing and a Terms document will be digitally signed. You DO NOT need to print the document. Instead, you will digitally sign online. You may use any computer or device, including the one you are using right now. A touchscreen, such as a smartphone or tablet, might be easier than a mouse for drawing your signature on the screen. There is an option to type, instead of draw, your signature.
Call for customization options.
This equipment has a one year limited warranty which covers material and workmanship. Users are responsibile to train their employees in the proper handling and labeling of this portable tank and it's contents, and to ensure product compatibility with the materials of construction.
This equipment has been cleaned with cleaning agents and may have residue left in the unit. Please check the unit carefully before filling. Final cleaning may be required.
Please check for damage to this equipment. Damage must be noted on the freight bill at the time the equipment is received from the carrier.
Purchases of any size using this website are safe. Credit card payments follow superior security protocols than those made via conventional over-the-phone orders or email orders. Customer credit card information is never passed to Custom Metalcraft, only whether or not the payment succeeded or failed. There is never an opportunity for a person to lose, misuse or steal credit card information, so it is less risky versus sending credit card information over email or speaking those numbers over the phone, where they may be misplaced or misused once written on paper or printed.
This website uses a secure socket layer protocol (“SSL”) for transactions, which means no numbers can be captured from a third party snooping or listening in, as is possible during over-the-phone orders. The website servers use security keys (“HTTPS”) to identify themselves to site visitors, which can be noted by the green “Custom Metalcraft, Inc [US]” block seen in the address bar above. This ensures the website is running on servers owned or sanctioned by Custom Metalcraft, and has not been duplicated to a fraudulent website made to appear legitimate.
All tanks shipped and tracked via UPS Freight®.
Please check for damage when your tanks arrive. Damage must be noted on the freight bill at the time the equipment is received from the carrier.