The following steps outline the action that Custom Metalcraft is taking in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- We have requested employees to follow the CDC guidelines for proper personal safety.
- Employees have been provided information by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and our health insurance provider concerning facts, prevention, symptoms and treatment of COVID-19.
- We have restricted all business travel.
- Employees who have traveled either domestically or internationally have been asked to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- All workers who can do so have been instructed to work from home.
- We have denied entry to our offices for anyone who is not an employee.
- We have suspended non-essential supplier visits and, while on-site, the visitors must maintain a distance of six feet from our employees and follow the same prevention practices as our employees.
- We are actively disinfecting door knobs, light switches, printer key pads, coffee pot handles, vending & ice machine key pads and ice scoops, and any other commonly used items or areas several times a day to help prevent spread of germs.
- Disinfectants and hand sanitizers are provided throughout our work areas.
- Our staff has been educated about current Civil Orders limiting movement and activity in our County and reminded to follow those instructions.
- We have advised all employees to practice social distancing while at work by limiting entry into other offices and limiting interaction in common areas during the day.
- All larger group company functions have been discontinued until further notice.
- If an employee is diagnosed with the COVID-19, we will remove any employees who have been in close proximity of the sick employee within the last 14 days as advised by the CDC. We will immediately begin an appropriate cleaning to the facility.